Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Writer in Progress

A writer is anyone who puts his or her thoughts down in words. The medium is not the issue- whether it be on paper, online, or on a paper napkin. Thoughts about other writing, thoughts about an idea the writer has, all kinds of thoughts and comments. Writers create something new, in words on paper. New can be anything that has been changed, expanded, or created. I am a writer in progress. I am beginning my journey learning to become a writer. In classes here at the university I learn to make concise and meaningful writing in my WCS 002 class- but I am not there just yet. I guess on some level I am a writer, just not a worth while one yet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you should believe you are not a worthy writer! I really enjoy reading your blogs and your comments. You have this way of drawing me into all of your pieces. I am able to understand everything better and really love the flow of your work. To be honest, when we need to comment on each others blogs I go to yours first! As you can tell, this is already my third comment on your blog. Your writing is certainly worthy of my time.

    ReplyDelete