Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm a Blogger

Blogging is a writing experience that I feel is really useful to developing my technique as a writer. I love blogging. I think it is a great way to get grades in our writing class as well as to keep us all on track. Blogging helps me practice and experiment with different ideas and formats to help make meaning as I write. In my blog I have created and developed my voice as a writer because of the informal set up of our blogs. A blog is somewhere to go with all of my thoughts and feelings on each academic topic we cover in class. The relaxed and personal atmosphere of a blog is so free and really enables me to express myself without getting too caught up in the strict grade I am recieving. It allows me to go back and edit, add, and redo any post I may choose. Blogger is a place to really open up to and express my feelings on everything as if it isn't being graded for perfection in grammer and structure. Sometimes blogging is scary because I want to post personal things online, and I am completely aware it is online for everyone to see, yet when I know I might recieve comments and feed back on them it makes me want to eat my words and play it safe. Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree! By personalizing our blogs it has made me feel relaxed and just free to write whatever. It also makes it more enjoyable. Instead of worrying about grammar and a grade I just write how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it's true, I 2 love to express my taught through my blogs..:)

    ReplyDelete